eStatements are Here!!
Northern Michigan Bank & Trust is pleased to announce a new product that works in conjunction with Money Talks Online - eStatements!
No more waiting for the mail carrier to bring your monthly statements. Log on to Money Talks Online and select "statements" and you will be able to retrieve your monthy statements, print them and/or save them to your local PC or memory stick. No more paper to save!
Here is some general information on our eStatement product:
- Online statement history will be retained for up to 13 months (beginning with the date of your enrollment - going forward). Information prior to registration may not be available online.
- Access to history may vary by account type.
- All statements are viewable electronically in PDF (Portable Document Format) which can be viewed online, saved to your computer, or printed at your convenience.
- By enrolling in eStatements, you will receive one last statement so that you can compare it to the electronic one. After that, you will no longer receive a statement in the mail for the account(s) that you have enrolled. Please make sure your email address is current within your Money Talks Online account so that you can receive emails alerting you to your statements availability. To obtain paper copies of a particular statement, please call the bank at (906)786-0221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our normal research fees will apply.
- If you close your account or cancel the service, you will no longer be able to view your account statements online. Before canceling the service or closing your account, print or electronically save copies of your eStatements for your records.
As always, should you have any questions please feel free to call any of our branches.